About Miller Plant Farm
Here at Miller Plant Farm, we believe quality comes first. That tradition began three generations ago when we built our first greenhouse in 1928. Today, we remain a family-owned farm and garden center, operating 29 greenhouses and providing plants for transplant to both home gardeners and commercial farmers in the local York, PA area as well as surrounding counties and states.
We are true greenhouse growers, producing 95% of the plants and flowers as well as vegetable plants and herbs right here at the farm. We are also farmers, growing fresh produce for sale in season to the local community from the very plants that we start from seed and sell.
- Find out more about the Farm and what sets us apart from other garden centers and nurseries.
- Read the History of the Farm
- Meet the People of Miller Plant Farm
Miller Plant Farm is a proud member of the following organizations:
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Ohio Floriculture Association
- Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
- Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association
- Professional Gardener Association of Longwood Gardens
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- York County Buy Fresh Buy Local
- York County Economic Alliance
We also believe in taking an active role in our community, and we support the following programs: